I am simply amazed at all the recalls. There have been the obscene number of lead based paint recalls. And then toys that could get in your mouth and choke you. And now there is some thing called Aqua dots that have toxins in them and if swallowed, could cause unconsciousness. I think I am thankful I don’t have small kids. What do you buy for a kid these days? Maybe a bag of unpainted wood blocks the size of a cinder block. Can’t swallow it. Can’t ingest it. No dangerous chemicals. Might need to inspect for termites first though.