Not sure where I got this, but I read this Sunday morning in church a few weeks ago about
Why It’s GREAT To Be A Guy…
– Your last name stays put.
– The garage is all yours.
– Wedding plans take care of themselves.
– You can be president.
– You can wear a white shirt to a water park.
– Car mechanics tell you the truth.
– You don’t care if someone notices your new haircut.
– The world is your urinal.
– You never have to drive to another gas station because this one’s just too icky.
– Wrinkles add character.
– Wedding Dress $2000; Tux rental $100.
– The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
– New shoes don’t cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
– Your pals can be trusted never to trap you with: “So, notice anything different?”
– One mood, all the time.